Subject: Member States’ contributions to the ECAC 2024 budget - ESTONIA
From: "Elena BRATIKOVA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Priit Sauk \(Estonia\)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Patricia REVERDY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 16:07:58 +0200

Dear Mr Sauk,

Due to the fact that in previous years Estonia has always asked for an
invoice to be issued pertaining to the annual Member States’ contributions
to the ECAC budget, in anticipation of such a request, the ECAC
Secretariat has prepared an invoice under reference EC 9/10.11 – 0043
concerning Estonia’s contribution to the ECAC 2024 budget, which you will
find attached herewith.

Kind regards,

Elena BRATIKOVA
Administrative Assistant

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone: +33 1 46 41 85 45

 <http://www.ecac-ceac.org/>

EUROPEAN CIVIL AVIATION CONFERENCE (ECAC)
3bis Villa Emile Bergerat,

92522 Neuilly-sur-Seine,

France

Follow us on:
 <http://www.ecac-ceac.org/> Web |  <https://twitter.com/ecacceac> Twitter
|  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ecacceac> LinkedIn

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and
intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal
commitment on the part of the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC),
unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.